- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup hot barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and
lemon juice, mixing well.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in 9-by-13 pan lined with
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake one hour, basting
- Increase temperature to 400 degrees and bake 15 minutes
Nutrition information per serving: 330 calories, 27 g
carbohydrates, 28 g protein, 12 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 95 mg
cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 0 fiber, 10% DV iron, 8% DV vitamin C.
Adapted from eatchicken.com
See more of 's stories here.