Literally sealed with a kiss, this cookie is bound to tickle any sweet tooth.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 30 milk chocolate kisses
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY®'S Cocoa
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla until
light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well. Fold in
walnuts. Refrigerate dough for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Flatten balls and place a chocolate
kiss in the center of each; pinch dough together around kiss. Place
2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until set but not browned. Cool
for 1 minute; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Sift together 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar and cocoa. While
cookies are still warm, roll half in cocoa mixture and half in
remaining confectioners' sugar. Cool completely. Store in an
airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
See more of 's stories here.