The name is not appetizing, but the finished product sure is. This Puppy Chow recipe is #4 in AllRecipes.com top 10 cookies for Chicago holidays 2011.
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add
peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until
- Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated
cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight
See more of 's stories here.