- 3-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 spearmint or peppermint candies, crushed
- Additional crushed peppermint candies, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until steaming.
Add chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in peppermint extract.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the
crushed candies. Ladle hot chocolate into mugs; dollop with whipped
cream. Sprinkle with additional candies if desired. Yield: 6
Recipes courtesy TasteofHome.com. Visit TasteofHome.com for more
St. Patrick's Day recipes.
See more of 's stories here.