This sweet breakfast treat is an easy-to-make twist on toast.
- 2 slices bread, toasted and buttered
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Dip apple slices in lemon juice.
- Arrange apple on peanut butter and sprinkle with brown sugar
- Place under broiler for 3-5 minutes.
Makes 1 serving
Nutrition per serving: 254 calories; 8g protein; 54g
carbohydrate; 6g fat (1g monounsaturated; 2g saturated); 10mg
cholesterol; 5g fiber; 179mg sodium.
See more of 's stories here.