Nothing says summer quite like a hot grill, good meat, and Dad in an apron.
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup paprika
- 3 Tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 Tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 2 pounds baby back ribs
- 1 bottle prepared barbecue sauce
- Tear off a piece of heavy duty foil that is 2¼ times as long as
each rack of ribs; coat with cooking spray.
- Place each rack of ribs on a piece of foil and sprinkle the
seasoning mixture all over both sides of the ribs.
- Fold the foil to completely wrap the ribs. Place on a baking
sheet; refrigerate for four-eight hours.
- Place foil-wrapped ribs on a baking sheet; bake in a 350 degree
oven for two hours.
- Remove from oven and carefully open foil pouch. Brush both
sides of the ribs with a generous amount of barbecue sauce.
- Return to oven. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until
See more of 's stories here.