- Cranberry Turkey Salad
Cranberry Turkey Salad
- 4 cups turkey breast, baked, cooled, medium diced
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries,
- ½ cup red onion, minced
- ½ cup apples, washed and peeled, small diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup pecans
- ¼ cup celery
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes or overnight if
possible. Can be served inside of croissants, flour tortillas or
See more of 's stories here.