- Chuck Wagon 3-Bean Chili
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (7 ounces) diced green chilies
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes seasoned with oregano and
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Several drops jalapeno Tabasco
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium high heat. Break up beef
into pot. Cook, stirring often, until meat is no longer pink.
- Add onion and garlic to the browned meat. Stirring
occasionally, cook until onions are translucent, about 5
- Add chilies, kidney, white and black beans and their juices,
tomatoes, chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar and Tabasco to the pot;
stir until well combined.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 30 minutes. Serve while
See more of 's stories here.