- Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 pound precooked chorizo
- 1/2 package monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices bread
- Salt and pepper
- Spray pot with cooking oil.
- Tear bread into 1- inch pieces and layer evenly on bottom of
- Top bread with chorizo and shredded cheese.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over mixture in pot.
- Cook over medium heat until casserole is set and eggs cooked
through, about 30 minutes.
See more of 's stories here.