Looks creepy, tastes delicious. This creamy, fun dip will be the hit of your Halloween party.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cartons (4 ounces each) whipped cream cheese
- Moss-green paste food coloring
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 pepperoncinis
- 3 colossal ripe olives
- 2 slices peeled parsnip
- Black decorating gel
- 1 pretzel rod
- 1 small cucumber
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise,
Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce until smooth. Stir in the
cheddar cheese, bacon and onions. Shape into a 5-in. x 4-in. x
3-in. rectangle; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until
- Unwrap rectangle; place on a serving platter with a 3-in. side
on top. Tint whipped cream cheese green; spread over top and sides
- Add chopped ripe olives for hair and pepperoncinis for ears.
Cut one colossal olive in half; add parsnip slices and olive halves
for eyes. With black decorating gel, pipe the brow, mouth and
- Break pretzel rod in half; add a colossal olive to each end.
Press into sides of head for bolts. Cut a small piece from end of
cucumber for a nose (save remaining cucumber for another use).
Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
See more of 's stories here.