Just two tablespoons make a quick, healthy snack if there’s a jar of this spread in the fridge.
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Measure raisins and apple juice into small saucepan and bring
to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until raisins
have absorbed all the juice.
- Stir in honey and cinnamon; cool slightly. Stir in peanut
- Spread onto graham crackers, bread, mini-bagels, apple slices
or celery sticks.
Nutrition Information (per two tablespoon
serving): 170 Calories, 16g carbohydrates, 6g protein, 11g total
fat (2g sat, 0g mono, 0g poly), cholesterol 0mg, fiber 2g, 2mg
iron, 100mg sodium, 21mg calcium
Recipe courtesy www.loveyourraisins.com
See more of 's stories here.