A simple acorn squash soaked in and filled with brown sugar. The folks at AllRecipes.com shared this mouth-watering side dish.
- 1 medium acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees
- Turn acorn squash upside down onto a cookie sheet. Bake
in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until it begins to soften,
approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove squash from the oven and turn onto a plate so that
the flesh is facing upwards. Place butter and brown sugar into the
squash, and place remaining squash over the other piece. Place
squash in a baking dish (so the squash wont slide around too much)
- Place squash in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven
and bake another 30 minutes.
See more of 's stories here.