- Going Places
- Summer 2013
- Secrets to discovering downtown Chicago with kids
Secrets to discovering downtown Chicago with kids
- If you live in Chicago, you can check out a free museum pass at
your local library. A big savings.
- Museum memberships rock. Buy online and look for reciprocals to
- It's cheaper to park by the back door entrance at the Museum of Science and
Industry. And there's hardly ever a line to get in.
- The Art Institute offers
complimentary stroller rental. And kids under 14 are always
- Never let the kids buy a souvenir. Otherwise they'll ask every
time and you'll waste too much time. Make the adventure the